Would you like to make your text content look interesting? It is possible to curve or bend your text content around various shapes. You will need to use PowerPoint WordArt with such text effect as “Transform”. You can even circle your text, but this will require a bit of work to do. PowerPoint users are able to insert WordArt several times in order to wrap your text content around interesting shapes with straight edges.
In order to have full control over complex shapes, you can refer to third-part graphic programs or drawing tools. Using them, you will arc your text content around any desired shape. Once you have reached a desired result, you will just need to copy and paste your shape into PowerPoint presentation.
The procedure looks like this:
1. Start with pressing “Insert” and click “WordArt”. Now you can choose any matching WordArt style from the available collection.
You will find the icon “WordArt” in the group “Text”. The icon looks different depending on a certain Office program you use, but usually it looks like this:
2. Now, you have to enter your text content with the placeholder WordArt highlighted.
3. Here, your text content in WordArt have to be selected.
4. You will see “Drawing Tools” appeared above the tab “Format”.
5. On the tab “Drawing Tools Format” in the group “WordArt Styles” you have to press “Text Effects” > “Transform” and pick up the most matching look for your PowerPoint presentation.
The icon “WordArt Styles” looks like this:
Your text can circle a chosen shape. In order to do this you will need to select “Follow Path” and press “Circle”. Then you will need to press and drag the sizing handles until the shape of your WordArt looks as you like.